Tuesday, September 8, 2009

personality, political, and spiritual quiz

When I took the personality quiz my results came back as ESTJ, which means extraversion, sensing, thinking, and judgement. I found this to be pretty accurate about myself.

The political quiz came back as some sort of graph. I don't really know what it means but my results were economic: 0.62 and social: 1.23

Do you have a spiritual belief or practice?
I'm catholic but i don't really practice.
Is belief itself a problem?
No
How important is tolerance of differing beliefs in regard to this topic?
It is very important to tolerate other peoples beliefs whether you think they are right or wrong.
Do you believe in a divine being or higher power?
Yes
How do you relate (or not) to this concept of a higher power?
I don't understand this question.
What is the relationship between the physical and spiritual world?
I believe there is some sort of relationship but it depends on how strong the persons beliefs are.
How important (or not) is spirituality to your personal identity?
It's not to important
What is your attitude to people whose views on spiritual matters differ from your own?
I think it is a good thing that people have other beliefs then I do.
Do you believe your spiritual beliefs (or lack thereof) continue to change over time or generally stay the same?
My beliefs have always been the same.
What is the importance of change or its lack?
Change is very important unless you truly believe in what you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment